- Your child will be in one of three key person base rooms: Sunflower, Bluebell and Rose.
- Your child will be allocated a ‘key person’: this person will talk to you about your child’s development and develop a significant relationship with your child.
- The key person should be the person you talk to if you have any questions or concerns.
The staff in the base rooms will be collectively responsible for your child.
What are the school hours?
- Morning children come in between 9-9.15am
- Morning children children go home at 12pm
- Afternoon children come in at 11.30am
- Afternoon children go home at 3.30pm
- Full time children come in between 9-9.15am
- Full time children go home at 3.30pm