- Your child will be in one of two key person base rooms: Sunflower or Rose.
- Your child will be allocated a ‘key person’: this person will talk to you about your child’s development and develop a significant relationship with your child.
- The key person should be the person you talk to if you have any questions or concerns.
The staff in the base rooms will be collectively responsible for your child.
What are the school hours?
- Morning children come in between 9-9.15am
- Morning children children go home at 12pm
- Afternoon children come in at 12.30pm (once they are settled)
- Afternoon children go home at 3.30pm
- Children who are eligible for the Government's 30 Hour code come in between 9-9.15am and go home at 3.30pm (please see our Admissions page for more information)